Saturday, June 9, 2018

Poor Muslim World




                                              Source: Google images
It was about to dawn, the sun was getting dim gradually when Sam came to me and sat beside me. He was looking upset and perplexed with a gloomy face. I asked him, “What is wrong with you my dear friend? Is there any problem? Tell me, what can I do for you?”
He turned his face to me and said, “You can do nothing, even we all can do nothing because we are divided”. I again asked him to tell me the matter but he remained calm for a while and said, “Did you read the newspaper of today? Do you know what is happening in our beautiful Muslim world? We are being broken up by sectarianism; our lands are being bombed; our sisters are being raped and killed brutally; our children are losing their parents on a daily basis. What is this? Why these things are only happening to us? Do we not have nuclear weapons? Are we not resourceful countries regarding population, natural resources, hot water, and cultivated land? Having these all things to counter the enemies but sill we are helpless. Do you know why?  Because we have become a divided family. That’s why we are fighting with each other.  Dear, we have been ruined, we have been ruined!”.
When he finished his turn, I felt myself as if I were in the  battlefields of Syria where people are screaming with fear, alongside the borders of Yemen where the bombs are being dropped by the brother country Saudi Arabia, on the boundaries of Bangladesh and watching the people of Rohingya crossing the borders of neighbor countries with red patches on their body, some are drowning in the Bay of Bengal but I felt helpless to save them.
Then suddenly, my attention diverts to the facts that my friend told me about the Muslims world and I start searching the exact figures of the Muslim world resources and finds that yes! We have the largest natural resources in the world. Yes! Alone three Muslim countries i.e., Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Iraq have about $34.4 trillion, $27.3 trillion, and $15.9 trillion worth of natural resources respectively.




Besides these, we have hot water and nuclear weapon too, then why the Muslim world is being humiliated at the international level? Is there any solution to this problem to revive our glorious era again? What can I do as an individual to participate in this Holy Task? These are some questions to all my youth to consider and give your precious suggestions in the comment box.




















No comments:

Post a Comment